Full Time Minnesota IT Job
ONE20 improves the lives of the professional driving community. No one else is looking out for truck drivers, so we are. We’re making their lives healthier, more connected and more predictable by offering them a free membership. Our membership gives them access to the tools they use everyday and helps them save money along the way.
ONE20 is looking for a talented, agile and motivated Quality Assurance Engineer to join our Technology Team. The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience with mobile, web and backend testing and QA tools.
You will need to be able to work in an agile development process, execute software testing (in-house, functional or road testing), troubleshoot bugs, create/track defects and work closely with developers to resolve issues.
Specific responsibilities include full end-to-end testing, writing test scenarios and cases, troubleshooting problems, creating and tracking defects, and related data.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Understand client use-cases to ensure features and functionality are working to meet client needs
- Develop test plans, scenarios and test cases for functional, regression and system level test activities for mobile platforms
- Develop, execute and automate QA tasks for mobile apps on iOS and Android
- Test user interactions and usability of the application to identify bugs and usability issues
- Work closely with the cross functional team to quickly isolate, record and report issues
- Participate in sprint and release planning to understand the requirements and ensure high quality and a great user experience
- Perform field/road testing
- Identify and communicate defects and risks
- Communicate test progress, test results, and other relevant information to project stakeholders
- Bug life cycle management – defect tracking, defect reporting, defects analysis and defect verification
QUALIFICATIONS / KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Technology or related field preferred
- 2+ years of hands on experience in testing mobile apps
- Good understanding of defect tracking tools such as JIRA
- Experience with web services testing, specifically REST API is a plus.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience of working in Agile, Scrum methodology.
- Pixel-perfect eye for detail and a proven ability to quickly simulate the defects.
- Great team player in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Great sense of time and priority management
Experience with any of the following is a plus
- Test automation tools
- Road testing
- Programming experience
To apply click QA Software Tester