Full Time Minnesota IT Job
About the opportunity
Structural is a fast-paced tech startup. Our SaaS platform helps organizations unleash the full potential of their people and teams, by providing real time access to employee data via web and mobile. We’re looking for a UI/UX Designer with SaaS experience to join our rapidly growing team.
Reporting to the Engineering Team Lead, you will help envision how people interact with, and experience our products, and then translate that vision into the future designs of the Structural UI. You will transform complex processes into intuitive and easy-to-use designs (both Web and Mobile) that are understandable by both inexperienced and sophisticated users. You will collaborate closely with members of the product/engineering teams, in addition to marketing and executive leadership throughout the design process—from crafting user flows and wireframes to building user interface mockups and prototypes. At each stage, you will anticipate what our users need, advocate for them, and ensure that the final product surprises and delights them.
Most important to us is attitude and a team-oriented approach. Everyone at Structural shares a commitment to excellence and a desire to work in a comfortable, friendly atmosphere. Our product team is excellent and we hire those with passion for driving success as a team and delivering world-class products. The ideal candidate is someone who embraces ambiguity, is solution oriented, and thrives in a constantly changing environment.
We would also like to see the following:
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in UI/UX, with well-rounded expertise in visual design, interaction design, and prototyping -- ideally with SaaS products
- Deep understanding of responsive and adaptive design
- Proven track record creating designs with clarity and consistency
- Power to influence peers / managers and build consensus, while dealing with ambiguity
- Ability to function as a bridge across disciplines, such as Design, Product, Engineering, and Marketing
- Ability to successfully manage all aspects of a project from start to finish
- Experience working with customers to understand their product needs, and the communication skills necessary to translate these needs into engineerable flows and designs
- Obsessive attention to detail and “get it done” attitude
Structural is a rapidly-growing SaaS startup with key offices in St. Paul, MN and Indianapolis, IN. Structural aggregates organizational data and makes it accessible via web and mobile devices for on-demand access. We believe that when leaders and employees are more connected, and their potential is unleashed, they bring more passion to work, solve problems faster, and accelerate growth. Our solution fits well with dynamic organizations of all sizes. We love what we do, have a blast doing it, and along the way we enjoy learning from each other and our customers.
Organizations using Structural:
- Sell more, grow faster, and develop better products by allowing everyone within the organization to find and connect with the right people with the right skills at the right time
- Better align team members to the company’s mission and goals
- Improve retention of top talent by allowing employees to promote their own skills more effectively so they can contribute more and advance their careers within the organization
- Enable senior leadership to engage with employees in a more scalable and targeted way
By joining our team, you’ll enjoy:
- The opportunity to be on a team where your work is critical to success of the company, our customers, and to everyone who wants to realize their professional potential
- A fun and engaging team-based environment where we enjoy working hard and learning everyday
- Competitive pay for a young and growing company
- Stock options
- Employee Friendly Paid Time-off Policy
- Medical, dental & vision insurance w/ healthy company contributions
- Basic life and long term disability insurance
Structural is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply click UI - UX Designer