The next Minnesota Recruiters Conference is next week… Thursday, July 25th from 8:00 am – 12:00 pm, at the the Minneapolis Marriott Northwest (formerly the Northland Inn).
This is the 21st conference held (I think, I have lost track) since the group started 6 years ago almost to the day of this event.
Registration is open until 5 pm Monday, July 22nd.
Cost of the event is $55 and includes:
- Conference sessions and materials
- Continental breakfast and beverages
- A free professional LinkedIn profile photo (we will have a photographer on-site)
- Book signing after the event by William Arruda
- Tremendous networking opportunities with other professionals and thought leaders responsible for attracting, developing, and retaining talent in leading organizations - throughout the region.
Who should attend? Professionals interested in networking and learning about:
- Personal branding
- Online identity
- Career success
- Becoming influential in the workplace
- Mobile marketing
Click Minnesota Recruiters Summer 2013 Conference to register and for the agenda.
Speakers & Session Information: