Sometimes the day does not allow a blog post let alone write about things on my mind or I hear about like economic, political, local news (sports too).
With Twitter, you at least get some of the flavor, a flash moment during the day, of what I am thinking about. You can follow during the day or see the digest below.
Here are the highlights of my recent Twitter activity. If you want to see the full version click MN Headhunter on Twitter
MN Headhunter on Twitter | October 24, 2008 - October 18, 2008 (last one first, links added):
October 24, 2008
- Mom's dog freaked out. Nasty bark like unknown people around. Not 2 but 4 legged variety. 3-5 deer in the back yard. Pulse rate coming down
- Employment Digest: Follow-Up After the Job Interview
- Brazen Careerist: 3 Things Gen Y Can Expect From The Recession
- What Would Dad Say: Fact or Crap?
- Blue Cross Blue Shield in MN: Laid off 200-250 yesterday. Have not seen an official announcement or news article.
- Seth Godin: Be careful of who you work for
- Oil: <$64 OPEC to cut production 1.5M barrels a day
- CNBC: Mounting Layoffs: Why They're Different This Time