What follows below are the results from our 7th Minnesota Recruiters hiring and jobs survey.
- This is not a scientific survey but it does give a good read on what is going right now by folks who are recruiting
- This is a blind survey and no one (me included) gets to know who participated or what their answers were
- The results are nearly identical to the Fall 2011 survey
- Hiring continues to be strongest with jobs requiring a 2 or 4 year degree
- Moderate hiring is the theme
- IT hiring is a stress for almost everyone
- The results are similar to state and national surveys
- While Marketing continues to be in the fewest jobs category the interactive side of the industry is very active. At one point during the recession less than 40 total jobs could be found on the MIMA Job Board. Since June 1 there are 40+.
- Recruiters, particularly IT Recruiters (full time and contract), are in great demand.
Click images to see them larger:
IT, Sales, Finance, Engineering
Executive, HR, Marketing
Search Firm Recruiters:
IT, Sales, Engineering, Manufacturing
Marketing, Executive, Accounting
IT Consulting Firm Recruiters:
Java, .Net, Web Developers, Mobile Apps
QA, Help Desk/Support
HR and Recruiter Consulting Firms:
Click Minnesota Headhunter for most recent blog posts.
Connect with me by clicking:
Check out HireCast Consulting: