The Minnesota Cup has announced finalists for it’s sixth annual event.
August 31st the division finalists present and September 1st division winners are announced.
On September 13th the division winners present to a review board and that evening the grand prize winner will be announced at an event held at the McNamara Center on the University of Minnesota campus.
Here is what the Division and Grand Prize winner receive:
- $20,000 in seed capital (student winner receives $5,000)
- A scholarship for complimentary attendance to the 24th Annual Minnesota Venture & Finance Conference hosted by The Collaborative
- Final presentation consulting by Spoken Impact
- Each division has unique awards and benefits. Visit the division pages for more information:
Minnesota Cup Grand Prize Winner:
- Additional $20,000 in seed capital
- The Minnesota Cup, presented by David and Carolyn Cleveland.
- Business services from the Maslon law firm.
- One feature article distributed through the ARA Content network
Clean Technology & Renewable Energy Division
Innovative ideas involving clean technology and renewable energy.
Innovative ideas for medical devices, biotech solutions, animal health, drug delivery and diagnostics or human / animal health related products.
High Tech Division
Innovative ideas in high technology including IT, hardware, software, web & communications
Innovative products, services and solutions in manufacturing, recreation, education and all other ideas.
For students 19 to 25 attending a college or university in Minnesota
- Blue Water Ponds - Benjamin Schurhamer
- Power Trowel Solution Applicator - Austin Mekash
- oncomiR - Rasik Phalak