The Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal's Best Places to Work survey results are out. They are recognizing 30 small-companies, 15 medium-size companies and 10 large companies.
Here are the top 5 in each category:
Small Companies (10-100 full-time Minnesota employees)
1. CureIS Healthcare Inc.
2. First Financial USA
3. Travel Beyond
5. BERG Professional Staffing
Medium companies (101-1,000 Minnesota Employees)
1. Sierra Bravo Corp.
2. Winthrop & Weinstine
4. Wenck Associates Inc.
5. (tie) Lindquist & Vennum and Oppenheimer Wolff & Donnelly
Large Companies (more than 1,000 full-time Minnesota employees)
1. CentraCare Health System
2. C.H. Robinson Worldwide Inc.
4. Ameriprise Financial Inc.
5. Torgerson Properties Inc.