This Saturday (June 26, 2010) is UnSummit 4 and I am pleased to be one of the sponsors of this FREE event.
UnSummit is a great event where peers share information, create conversations and learn form each other. Attendees are encouraged to be participants.
You can be a real (or wannabe) social media expert, a newbie or somewhere in between, all are welcome and encouraged to attend.
The sessions are now posted, see them by clicking UnSummit Schedule. Here some of the sessions I am looking forward to:
- X = Social Employees in Digital Company Culture with Whitney Shaw
- Employees Representing Organizations Online with Meghan Seawell
- Social Media for the Anti Social with Teresa Boardman
- Feeding the Blog Beast with Arik Hanson
- Saving the World with Social Media with Erica Mayer
- Escaping Wage Slavery: How can freelancers, consultants & creative shops get beyond charging by the hour? with Don Ball
- Creating a Very (Hyper) Local Community with Online Resources with Peter Fleck
To register click UnSummit 4 Registration.
Oh yeah, lunch and post event beer and wine are provided too.