UPDATED: March 23rd Here is the speaker agenda for the event:
- Main Room – Marnie Hockenberg presenting “How the Hiring Game is Really Played.”
- Conference Room – Geri Quest presenting “Appropriate Workplace Attire.”
- Main Room – Jay Larson presenting “Fish! Philosophy.”
- Conference Room – Bob LaBombard presenting “ Navigating the Job Search as a Recent College Graduate.”
11:00am – 12:00pm
- Main Room – Paul DeBettignies presenting “Using LinkedIn and Social Media as a Job Search Tool.”
- Conference Room – Mary Younggren presenting “Finding a Job Through a Staffing Company. How to Get Started.”
The Minnesota Recruiting and Staffing Association (MNRSA) is hosting the 2010 Job Summit & Professional Clothing Drive Tuesday, March 23rd, 2010 from 8:00 am-12:00 pm at The Mall of America, 4th Floor Executive Center.
Job Seekers this is a FREE event (you do need to register at www.mnrsa.org) and a good opportunity to meet with Search Firms, Staffing Firms and Employment Agencies.
As part of the career sessions that morning I will be doing a LinkedIn session and sticking around after to answer as many questions on the job search as I can.
The MNRSA Job Summit, an event featuring:
- A Staffing & Recruiting Job Fair
- Workshops on Tips for Finding a Job and Getting Back to Work Fast, Using LinkedIn, Dressing for the Interview and more!
- Resume Writing Workshops
- Practice Interview Sessions
- A Professional Clothing Drive in Partnership with Dress for Success Twin Cities
Search Firms, Staffing Firms and Employment Agencies:
The MNRSA invites Staffing and Recruiting companies to join the Job Fair (MNRSA Members are Free, Non-Members are $200). Program advertising is available for non-Staffing & Recruiting companies.
To learn more about the MNRSA Job Summit either visit www.mnrsa.org or call the MNRSA at 952.974-3760.
Thank you to the Sponsors of this Minnesota Job and Career Fair: