I am having one of those moments where I am sitting at my desk and wondering where to start and instead of doing something productive I have looked at a bunch of web sites, watched Morning Joe and looked through my TweetDeck stream. Busy is not productive.
And I still have no idea where to start so I am doing this blog post in hopes that I can get my mind “jump started”.
So since all I have done so far is to look at blogs and news sites here is a list of links for you to check out from the past two mornings…
- Wall Street Journal: Indicator Shows Improvement in Jobs Picture
- Politico.com: Jobs bill gets snowed under
- Meet The Press: Transcript of Greenspan and Paulson (scroll down)
Recruiter and HR:
- Passion on Purpose: Careers, Culture & Cool
- Research Goddess: Project: Paying It Forward In Social Media, 2010
- The HR Capitalist: Is Your "About" Page Real, or Just Real Phoney?
Local blog posts from TwinCitiesBlogs.com:
- Communications Conversations: Help a PR Pro Out Day
- Interactive Medias: Job and Identity, Are they the same?
- Communications Passionista: Listen, Connect, Publish: Takeaways from Reputations
- Social Media Journal: A letter to Super Bowl ad agencies
- Happiness isn't lost...just misplaced: Dark
A caution for those reading this via RSS/Email Feed, at some point in the next week I am going to do a mind dump of blog posts on two subjects: events I have attended and employment statistics. This will be sort of like the Diet Coke and Mentos experiment of a few years ago.