2 years ago today I started on Twitter with @MNHeadhunter. It was my 3rd shot at Twitter and not until my buddy Katie Tierney @txaggie94 set me straight did I figure out why it might matter to me. So if you like me thank her and if you find me annoying, it’s all her fault :)
I have met a lot of people who have turned into dear friends, made placements, been invited to speak and lots of other cool things because of my sharing, collaborating and listening on Twitter.
Rather than talk about the successes I would like to evaluate my activity and since I am a “one man band” without a yearly review (other than looking at the business bottom line) I am asking you my Twitter followers the following questions:
- Why do you follow me?
- Is there value in what I talk about or just entertainment?
- What would you like to see more/less of?
- I do I Tweet too much?
- Do I get annoying and if so is there a specific topic?
- Tips you have about my use of Twitter?
- For the non MN Followers, is the MN stuff too much?
- More/less of the Recruiter or Career topics?
- Is it OK that I mix business, personal, sports, politics, etc?
Give it to me straight, I can take it and please do not just me the good stuff or things I want to hear.
Leave a comment below or do a Tweet.
Thanks for the feedback.