Last week I was working with a client on their job descriptions. What I mean is, we were rewriting them because the descriptions sucked. Sucked bad, like all job descriptions do. Fortunately they knew it so the process was easy.
I was working with their VP and during this writing process she said, “What’s your dream job?” A really neat conversation to have and we decided to write what that job description would like.
Things I included were:
- Being a Recruiter (nit not the account management side)
- Creating relationships, being an evangelist
- Involved in the local business community and groups
- Helping job seekers
- Doing some training, teaching
- Being able to try and experiment with new things and ideas
- Be on a team that is more like a family
Yesterday I received a call from her that I should expect an email while we were talking. Sure enough I here the chime and open it up.