We are very fortunate to have three recruiter related groups in Minneapolis and St. Paul including my Minnesota Recruiters group. Some wonder why so many and I ask a different question, since all three groups “sell out” their events do we need to create a fourth?
OK, maybe not but you get the point. We have a strong community of HR and Recruiter professionals and I put them up against any other city.
We are all very supportive of each other and in that spirit here is info on both events this Friday, December 11th (I will be attending the MNTRN event):
- 7:30 – 9:30 AM
- Jason DeRusha of WCCO TV will talk about
- "How should we brand ourselves as recruiters?"
- For more info www.mntrn.org
- 8 AM – Noon
- “Emerging and Maturing Trends in Social Media”
- For more info www.lehrn.org