Sometimes the day does not allow a blog post let alone write about things on my mind or I hear about like economic, political, local news (sports too).
With Twitter, you at least get some of the flavor, a flash moment during the day, of what I am thinking about. You can follow during the day or see the digest below.
Here are the highlights of my recent Twitter activity. If you want to see the full version click MN Headhunter on Twitter
MN Headhunter on Twitter | November 12, 2008 - November 11, 2008 (last one first, links added):
November 12, 2008
- Had a short stay at #minnedemo. Lots and lots of people. A good sign for the tech community. Thanks to @timelliott for Tweeting the demos
- At this point I am so far behind that some time with my tech friends at #minnedemo will not hurt. Maybe will motivate me with ideas
- RT @mnrecruiters Promoting Second Harvest Heartland (@2harvest) at Nov 21st event. Food drive, how companies can support this holiday season
- MinneDemo in 2 hours. Crap. Must...work...faster Or a clone machine, anyone have such a device?
- my Twitterank is 157.68! http://twitterank.com/?u=MNHeadhunter
- Good news for Gopher football fans, MarQueis Gray scored enough on ACT test and will join team in Dec. Bad news, Decker out against Badgers
- BBY: Since mid-September, rapid, seismic changes in consumer behavior .... simply can't adjust fast enough to maintain our earnings momentum
- Looking forward to MinneDemo this evening with tech stuff, friends, and beer. www.minnedemo.org
November 11, 2008
- Further proof that most who run campaigns suck. McCain of election night and now on Leno is the one I liked. I did not like campaign version
- Working on final plans for Minnesota Recruiters event next week, November 21st at Best Buy HQ's. For more info follow @mnrecruiters
- Did an interview for a StarTribune December 14th career page article on why someone should use LinkedIn
- For ten years of mostly being on my own there have been times when I wanted someone else around to tell me what to do. To make the decision