Sometimes the day does not allow a blog post let alone write about things on my mind or I hear about like economic, political, local news (sports too).
With Twitter, you at least get some of the flavor, a flash moment during the day, of what I am thinking about. You can follow during the day or see the digest below.
Here are the highlights of my recent Twitter activity. If you want to see the full version click MN Headhunter on Twitter
MN Headhunter on Twitter | October 6, 2008 - October 4, 2008 (last one first, links added):
October 6, 2008
- SportsCenter has at least 30 minutes worth of material from the Vikings and Saints game. Vikings win, yeah, whatever. Go Gophers
- Fairview Health Services to layoff 150 to 200 employees.
- Sun Country filed for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy. Says will continue to fly its regular schedule
- DOW 10,000: I remember March of 1999 when that was a good thing.
- 54 Recruiters on Twitter group at RecruitingBlogs.com www.recruitingblogs.com/group/followmeontwitter
- My Tweets are worth $17.74/month. @researchgoddess is worth $24.49/month. Once again, not as cool as Amybeth :( www.whatsyourtweetworth.com
- Microsoft hiring freeze: Company denies rumor but says is looking at hiring plans
- eBay layoffs: To cut 10% or 1,000 by reducing temp employees and reducing number of open jobs
October 5, 2008
- 5 nights in a row in bed before Midnight. Likely has not happened since 11th grade. Thinking about reintroducing me to the doctor.
October 4, 2008
- After a rough work week and not feeling well a huge dose of college football has me feeling much better.
- College football has 3 teams in "trending topics". FSU, Texas, and Vandy. Happy to see some college football fans on Twitter
- Gophers beat Indiana 16-7. 5-1, way to go defense. Let me say that again 5-1, way to go defense. My hope for 5-7 or 6-6 was conservative WOW
- O.J. Simpson found guilty on all charges in his Las Vegas trial