Sometimes the day does not allow a blog post let alone write about things on my mind or I hear about like economic, political, local news (sports too).
With Twitter, you at least get some of the flavor, a flash moment during the day, of what I am thinking about. You can follow during the day or see the digest below.
Here are the highlights of my recent Twitter activity. If you want to see the full version click MN Headhunter on Twitter
MN Headhunter on Twitter | September 22, 2008 - September 19, 2008 (last one first, links added):
September 22. 2008
- U.S. News & World Report: 10 Great Things You Can Do Right Now to Improve Your Job
- Cheezhead: another 48 hours (of recruiting)
- Brazen Careerist by Penelope Trunk: 3 things to learn from the crashing careers of the super-rich
- First day of fall was a glorious one in the MPLS
- MinnPost.com: For a change, the economy in Greater Minnesota is looking stronger than business in the Twin Cities
September 21, 2008
- Disruption Tour --- Run To Survive: Opportunities your email campaign is missing
- Yankee Stadium: Babe Ruth's daughter throws the ceremonial first pitch.
- ESPN2: Showing last game in Yankee Stadium. Was open to the public and friend sent some awesome pics
- MSNBC: Job hunting on Wall Street? The line forms here
- St. Paul Pioneer Press: Local software developers struggle to meet Apple's iPhone standards
- St. Paul Pioneer Press: Live from (wherever)! It's your 9 a.m. staff meeting! (article about video conferencing)
- Listening to Minnov8 Gang Podcast - Episode 7
September 20, 2008
- Gophers 4-0 YEAH BABY!!! 4 times better than last year. My 5-7 or 6-6 prediction may have been low.
September 19, 2008
- DT MPLS: eerily quiet on this beautiful, spectacular September evening.
- Acquired domain name: BeYourOwnHeadhunter.com have had something on my mind for a long time.
- Workforce Management: Wall Street Woes Have Recruiters Scrambling as Firms Try to Poach Talent
- #smbmsp Thomas Knoll fund for #9. I will be in for $50
- #SMBMSP BlueShirtNation: This idea is a no brainer to me. Screw ROI. Retain 20 employees. Hire 10 more. Do that math and ROI is justified
- #SMBMSP the bacon fans are happy (whatever). Good chats with @GraemeThickins, @TavisD, wondering where @jokahn is
- #SMBMSP heading out to Best Buy and chat with @GraemeThickens prior. What is it with events at BBY and my lack of sleep 2 hours this time :(