Sometimes the day does not allow a blog post let alone write about things on my mind or I hear about like economic, political, local news (sports too).
With Twitter, you at least get some of the flavor, a flash moment during the day, of what I am thinking about. You can follow during the day or see the digest below.
Here are the highlights of my recent Twitter activity. If you want to see the full version click MN Headhunter on Twitter
MN Headhunter on Twitter | September 29, 2008 - September 27, 2008 (last one first, links added):
September 29, 2008
- Hypocrisy: Have yet to see one “D” slam Pelosi for the speech or one “R” slam the 12 so called yes votes going no. Partisanship at its best
- Seeing @megcanada at Lund's and a new of season Chuck makes up for a Chicago White Sux victory and the idiots in D.C.
- Pelosi's pre vote remarks, http://tinyurl.com/3v7yjc Just not needed at that point. Agree with her or not who thought this was a good idea?
- Dow Ind -770 03:15 PM September 29, 2008 from web
- I want to hear nothing more from Pelosi, Boehner, Bush, Obama and McCain. Someone with brains and integrity please stand up and lead.
- Here goes my equal opportunity rant again on equal hate for Dem's and Rep's. Pelosi should have kept her mouth shut and Rep's thin skin FAIL
- Dow Ind -715
- MN bailout votes: Voting for "D's" McCollum, Oberstar, Ellison, "R" Kline. Against "R's" Ramstad, Bachmann, "D's" Walz, Peterson
- Recruiters are always a leading indicator of the job situation. No access to credit, no growth, no jobs, no need for recruiters. UH OH!!!
- Bailout: On Twitter, RecruitingBlogs.com and now lots of email among recruiter friends (corp & search) concerned about no bailout
- Bailout bill defeated. Dow Ind -550
- Dow Ind was -670 now -430
- Bailout looks like is failing. Dow Indu -540
- Yesterday I stopped by Twitter a few times but did not say anything. Almost 36 hours since my last Tweet. You are welcome :)
September 28, 2008
- (No Tweets this day)
September 27, 2008
- Forbers.com: To Sign Or Not To Sign?
- Wall Street Journal: Candidates Pitch on Sports Networks article about ads on Gophers/OSU game on Big Ten Network
- Obama had a great commercial on Big Ten Network. Ran quite a few times.
- Buckeyes beat the Gophers 34-21. Not a great game for MN but did OK. Much, much better than a year ago 02:14 PM September 27, 2008 from web
- Gophers losing to OSU 20-3, end of 1st half. Looks like the ref's have some home cooking going on with bad spots and a non call. MN doing OK
- Seeking balance after last night's debate. Wait, Saturday it is so 12 hours of college football should help :) Will be on @gophers at 11 am