Sometimes the day does not allow a blog post let alone write about things on my mind or I hear about like economic, political, local news (sports too).
With Twitter, you at least get some of the flavor, a flash moment during the day, of what I am thinking about. You can follow during the day or see the digest below.
Here are the highlights of my recent Twitter activity. If you want to see the full version click MN Headhunter on Twitter
MN Headhunter on Twitter | September 26, 2008 - September 25, 2008 (last one first, links added):
September 26, 2008
- #debate08 Sad commentary on performance. Obama still standing and seems ready. McCain does not blow gasket or put foot in mouth. That’s good?
- #debate08 I have 12 undecided's plus me: 2 to Obama. 1 to McCain. 4 undecided. 4 stopped watching. 2 (including me) want new choices.
- #debate08 Every expert/commentator has said exactly what they as a partisan have been saying. Their guy was good. The other was off his game
- #debate08 Yeah for Twitter. For the most part it held up. A little slow but it did survive.
- #debate08 An honest question did anyone learn anything new tonight? Did anyone change their mind? Did anyone choose? I doubt it.
- #debate08 I can predict what every commentator on every channel will say. Not worth watching. I miss Tim Russert now more than ever :(
- #debate08 This debate was not needed but for a different reason. Blah, blah, blah. The only ones who demanded this was those already decided
- #debate08 OK I am sorry, I may have to use Twitter. Obama & McCain, please, answering the f'ing question. I am sorry but still not impressed
- Dear Obama & McCain: Please give me a reason to vote for you rather than against the other guy. Give me something to believe in. Thanks :)
- I will not Twitter during the debate | I will not Twitter during the debate | I will not Twitter during the debate | I WILL Twitter after
September 25, 2008
- Oregon State beats, BEATS, #1 USC
- 1st place Minnesota Twins!!!
- WTF? So the Democrats agree with President Bush on the bailout. The Republicans to hold Wall St. “accountable”. Invasion of Body Snatchers?
- NO NO NOO! Larry King has MN Rep Michelle Bachmann on a panel. I am calling her "Grinster". Holds the same pose I think her cheeks must hurt
- CNBC: FDIC seizing Washington Mutual and selling deposits to JP Morgan
- If Capitol Hill did not need Obama or McCain to work on the bailout then maybe neither should be President. Maybe they are not qualified
- Was just interviewed by a New York Times writer for an upcoming article. Not recruiter related. Will wait to say more until/if published
- EmploymentDigest: Top Five Resume Myths Exposed
- The Simple Job Search: Linkedin Job Search Tips - Jason Alba Interview
- Technology Evangelist: Showing off Twitter on Twin Cities Live