Sometimes the day does not allow a blog post let alone write about things on my mind or I hear about like economic, political, local news (sports too).
With Twitter, you at least get some of the flavor, a flash moment during the day, of what I am thinking about. You can follow during the day or see the digest below.
Here are the highlights of my recent Twitter activity. If you want to see the full version click MN Headhunter on Twitter
MN Headhunter on Twitter | September 24, 2008 - September 23, 2008 (last one first, links added):
September 24, 2008
- A poll I would like to see the results of: Support Obama | Support McCain | Support the guy who sucks less than the other
- Obama 6/10 said that it's not realistic for him to attend 10 town hall meetings while doing other campaign activities. He cannot multi task?
- View from the middle: Obama did not want to do town hall meetings. But now this debate on national security is top priority? I am confused
- View from the middle: Curious, why not postpone the debate? Does it absolutely have to happen Fri? Are all days of the next 40+ taken?
- Petters Group: Channel 5 saying focus is on one of the financial entities owned. Not Sun Country, Fingerhut, or Polaroid.
- Petters Group: more from Channel 5. US Attorney on scene. Other warrants issued related to this. Web site down. Employees asked to leave
- Petters Group: Breaking News on Channel 5. Offices being raided with FBI, IRS and Postal Inspectors on site.
- Job Bait: 13% Make Over $100k in 2008
- TheJobBored: What To Do If You Survive Layoffs
- Goldman Sachs has raised $5B in stock offering to add to $5B from Warren Buffett
- Poll: Wash Post/ABC News two weeks ago McCain +2. Now Obama +9
September 23, 2008
- After horrible day as Recruiter and other not so good news, back to figuring out how to take over the world. Looking forward to tomorrow :)
- Spoken with many friends on Wall Street & DC. Consensus is bailout with risks better than financial Armageddon. Hope for FBI investigation
- This is one of those days in a career of a Recruiter when people (in this case 2 persons) suck so bad you wonder why you do what you do.