Sometimes the day does not allow a blog post let alone write about things on my mind or I hear about like economic, political, local news (sports too).
With Twitter, you at least get some of the flavor, a flash moment during the day, of what I am thinking about. You can follow during the day or see the digest below.
Here are the highlights of my recent Twitter activity. If you want to see the full version click MN Headhunter on Twitter
MN Headhunter on Twitter | July 25, 2008 (last one first, links added):
July 25, 2008
- 21 hour day comes to an end. A good day. Finally met Davis, Mendoza, Hogan and Buss. Very cool people and looking forward to next time
- @rickmahn It went well. I left there about 45 minutes ago. Will be there in the next two weeks for a meeting and will see if you are around
- #mnrecruiters: Ramer, Recruiting As if People Mattered
- #mnrecruiters: lights went down, room is dark, starting with Pink Floyd music. VERY COOL
- #mnrecruiters: Don Ramer of Arbita, Roadshow Underwriter and Group Sponsor of Minnesota Recruiters
- #mnrecruiters @stevenrothberg used to be my friend :) I am once again the person he pokes all jokes at.
- #mnrecruiters: Now speaking Steven Rothberg of CollegeRecruiter.com @stevenrothberg
- #mnrecruiters Project for Pride in Living, Train To Work, Molly John hoping we can send her some new companies to partner with.
- #mnrecruiters: MinnPost.com not recruiter related but this is a fascinating look into print and online media.
- #mnrecruiters: dozens of newspapers are near bankruptcy
- #mnrecruiters: Joel Kramer of MinnPost.com. Thanks to GL Hoffman and Toby Dayton of JobDig for setting this up.
- #mnrecruiters: 45% had the Drug test question correct. OOPS
- #mnrecruiters: 89% answered the Sexual Harassment - Verbal correct
- #mnrecruiters: George LaRocque, VP Sales Bullhorn presenting Recruiter IQ
- #mnrecruiters: John finishing up presentation on demographics. Taking questions. Will post online at www.recruitingroadshow.com
- #mnrecruiters: @NicoleBodem covering event on her blog www.HRSearchMarketing.com
- #mnrecruiters: My tweets now going live on RecruitingBlogs.com
- #mnrecruiters: check out @txaggie94 @marenhogan (representing Omaha) @recruitingblogs doing some video interviews Dave Mendoza in house too
- #SMBMSP thrilled to see the turnout you all have. Wish I was there too.
- #mnrecruiters, whew, good start to the morning. John Sumser had a great networking exercise. Starting his presentation.
- @newcoventry dude, you too? I like to go to bed when the birds start singing not wake up to them.
- For those followers not at #SMBMSP or #mnrecruiters you may find me annoying for the next 6 hours.
- 5:30 am is too early. It is just not right.