Sometimes the day does not allow a blog post let alone write about things on my mind or I hear about like economic, political, local news (sports too).
With Twitter, you at least get some of the flavor, a flash moment during the day, of what I am thinking about. You can follow during the day or see the digest below.
Here are the highlights of my recent Twitter activity. If you want to see the full version click MN Headhunter on Twitter
MN Headhunter on Twitter | July 31, 2008 - July 26, 2008 (last one first, links added):
July 31, 2008
- Twins Win | Twins Win | Twins Win | 1/2 game back after taking 3 of 4 from the Chicago White Sox
- Minnesota Twins: HOORAY!!! Kicking their ass
- @slolee Yell louder and kick Ozzie's back end for me
- MPLS friends: Anyone tried renting a hotel suite or car? Is supply low and prices jacked up ahead of Republican Convention?
- CNBC: Jim Cramer calling a stock market bottom.
- Economy: The National Association of Purchasing Management-Chicago index up to 50.8 from 49.6 in June. 50 or better is expansion. Go Midwest
- Economy: GDP Q4 '07 revised to -.2% Q1 '08 revised to .9% from 1.0% Q2 1.9% Recession as the old school definition, not yet.
- @CincyRecruiter I started my blog as therapy. Stuff, thoughts, ideas, links I had to get out of my head.
July 30, 2008
- Oil: +$4 at $126 on lower than expected gas reserves. All time high from a few weeks ago $148 03:15 PM July 30, 2008 from web
July 29, 2008
- @slolee I usually have the game on mute. You should know by now I get into sports a little too much :) Olympics right around the corner
- Twins WIN again!!!
- Curious: Why are candidates so slow to send a resume in a soft job market? More people, less jobs, more competition. Yet slow. Anyone?
- 5.8 earthquake 28 miles SE of Los Angeles.
July 28, 2008
- @jphogan Good luck to you and hope you have a low drama day :)
- @wabbitoid The most talented in every field are sought out. Updated skills very important. Being average does not bring job security
- My friend @marenhogan and I have different philosophies on birthdays. I hide and hope know one finds out. Maren, total opposite. Happy b-day
- www.gpsfortroops.org was just on KARE 11, check it out
- Minnesota Twins: Slowey pitches a 6 hit shout out. Hey Sox, suck it!!!
- Minnesota Twins up a touchdown on the White Sox. Very nice.
- CEO Forum on Innovation - Today at Carlson School of Management, Gov Pawlenty no longer attending. Coincidence? Hope to make it back in time
July 27, 2008
- 430 miles, 3 hours with Grandma, 7 total hours on the road, and at the end of a really long day, a beautiful sunset. Back to MPLS in the AM
- Must be in the middle of no where, my brother just hit the brakes hard to miss a coyote. Seriously, a coyote. Might be the 1st I ever seen
- MPLS to Alexandria to Canby back to Alexandria today. ICK. Good thing brother likes to drive. I am now in the back seat of my car. 1st time
- @jjbuss Good to see you finally if only a little while. Next time, we hang longer. Maren had people slow dancing. It was awesome.
July 26, 2008
- Last call for @marenhogan YouTube video singing Patsy Cline "Crazy" at Shout House Mpls. She wants it down. Too bad. One of best I heard.
- Aquatennial Fireworks: best show I have seen locally EVER. That was f'ing awesome.
- Cool to watch Twitter stream following small recruiter get together last night. Ready for friends and kids for BBQ and Aquatennial fireworks