Sometimes the day does not allow a blog post let alone write about things on my mind or I hear about like economic, political, local news (sports too).
With Twitter, you at least get some of the flavor, a flash moment during the day, of what I am thinking about. You can follow during the day or see the digest below.
Here are the highlights of my recent Twitter activity. If you want to see the full version click MN Headhunter on Twitter
MN Headhunter on Twitter | June 29 - 28, 2008 (last one first):
June 29, 2008
- MN Wild: Rolston says will become Free Agent. Traded to Tampa Bay for a conditional draft pick. Sucks it did not work out here.
- @TalentSynch There is some fuzzy in that. Execs at IT consulting firms. Sales folks at HR contract shops. All of that is subjective by me
- @TalentSynch Minnesota Recruiters LI group is only local recruiter and HR folk. There are about 15 like you who are added to watch us.
- I bet my annual revenue would be more if my colleagues and I had to post them in the newspaper.
- Spain, Euro 2008 champions. I bet you all are happy my sports addiction did not include game by game analysis. You are welcome.
- Ladies US Open: Any cold day in hell chance I or any guy from Minnesota had with Paula Creamer is gone with the round she is having today :(
- Sending email at 3 am on a Sunday morning seems silly. I hope none of the recipients has a BlackBerry or other device going off :)
- @ChrisNalty I like to think that too but have been wondering how they could have the foresight to see this far. Are the basics that obvious?
June 28, 2008
- Random thought: When the founders wrote declaration and bill of rights, were they writing for their day and ones they could see or all days?
- Internal clock all messed up. How many naps have I had today, too many.
- Ruh Roh, it is brighter outside. Sunrise is in 15 minutes.
- Late night, early morning. That nap was a bad thing. Cocktail ended 1.5 hours ago. Nothing else on. Laundry done. Not tired.