Sometimes the things I would like to write about like economic, Wall Street, and political news (sports too) I never have time to get to. With Twitter, you at least get some of the flavor of what I am thinking about.
I will not include all of the ones where I am responding to someone else, might get confusing...
MN Headhunter on Twitter | April 25, 2008 (last one first, URL's added):
- Tyler Hansbrough, North Carolina Center and ACC Player of the Year, coming back for his senior season.
- Jim Cramer, CNBC: Twice this week called MN the Badger state. Someone from MN wrote in. He now has pictures to remind himself.
- @txaggie94 Yes, Mother Nature has a sense of humor. The problem is you, me, and the rest of the crowd do not share it.
- Minnesota Recruiters with Jason Alba at JobDig April 28th is "sold out". Can an event be "sold out" when it is free?
- American and Continental in partnership talks. Not a merger.
- Consumer Confidence Index: Third straight down month. Lower than expected. Lowest since 1982 with "Stagflation".
- A ship contracted by the U.S Military Sealift Command fires on Iranian boat. Of course price of oil goes up $3, now past $119.