We have just a few spots left (116 registered so far) for the event this Friday at Best Buy. If you have not yet registered please do so at Minnesota Recruiters (un)Conference.
For those attending the event a few things to know:
- I will be sending out material that will be covered in the presentations Thursday afternoon. Feel free to print a copy and bring with you. If you find you already may have questions or thoughts please send them to me Thursday night so I can get them to the presenters.
- Arrive as early as you can. Breakfast will be ready at 7:30 am and we will be starting promptly at 8:00 AM. A reminder that there is a security check in at Best Buy and to allow time for it.
- A link to a map for getting to Best Buy. You will want to enter the Best Buy campus on the Penn Ave entrance.
- Bring pen, notebook, and business cards.
- If you have registered and are not able to attend please reply to this email so we can be sure to fill the spot.
- After the last event we sent the contact list including email addresses to all attendees. If you do not wish to have your information shared please reply to this email.
- Early arrivals will receive a complimentary issue of The Fordyce Letter courtesy of Jason Davis, a contributor to The Fordyce Letter, and founder of RecruitingBlogs.com.
- Many thanks to Don Ramer and Arbita for sponsoring this event.
- You will note with the agenda below we have added a 30 minute slot for networking purposes. This was one of the requests following the July event.
- You will also note a short presentation I will have on Minnesota Recruiters and how we will be using it going forward.
7:30 – 8:00 Guests Arriving, Breakfast
8:00 – 8:15 Paul Introductions
8:15 – 9:00 CJ DuBe' - Talent Acquisition "How NOT to put a Square Peg in a Round Hole"
9:00 – 9:15 Q&A
9:15 – 9:45 Networking/Break
9:45 – 10:30 Toby Dayton & Eric Caron - Top 10 SEO Tips For Company Job Boards
10:30 – 10:45 Q&A
10:45 – 11:00 Break
11:00 – 11:45 Don Ramer - Antisocial Networking: Getting Beyond Denial to Deliver a “Wow!” Experience
11:45 – 12:00 Q&A
12:00 – 12:10 Paul Ning Announcement
12:10 – 2:00 Lunch and Networking